TERMS AND CONDITIONS-PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON
Panama International Marathon (XLV) organized by Club Corredores del Istmo, in distances of 42 KM and 21 KM, to be held on Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Express Statement of Acceptance
I declare that, I have taken all the precautions of medical check-up and control according to usual standards, and I affirm to be in optimal physical and psychological conditions to participate in the event; for this reason, I agree to be solely responsible for my physical condition before, during and after the sporting event, whereby, PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, its organizer and sponsors, have no obligation or responsibility to require medical examination to accept my registration and participation.
Therefore, I declare that I release PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON from all liability and claims, its organizer and sponsors, individually or jointly, for any physical harm, damage, injury and/or accident that I may suffer as a result of my registration and participation in this event or that of my family.
I declare that, I authorize PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, its organizer and sponsors, to use without cost, benefit nor consideration in return, my name, photograph and/or videos in any publication, transmission and/or promotion before, during and after the competition, as well as I recognize the right of the PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, its organizers and sponsors, acting individually or jointly, to use any images or audio captured during event registration, preparation and pre-activities, during and after the race until the conclusion of the activities.
I declare that, I accept that in the event that this Marathon has to be suspended or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, force majeure reasons, or any situation not attributable to the organizers, regardless of whether the circumstance that led to the cancellation or suspension was foreseeable or not, the Corredores del Istmo Club and its sponsors reserve the right not to refund the registration fee, since I am aware and accept that said funds were used to defray the costs incurred in the preparations, logistics and organization of the event without prejudice to the activity being carried out, suspended or canceled.
I declare that during my participation in the sporting events of PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, I commit myself to observe and obey the basic and elementary rules commonly established for sporting events of this nature. I accept that, for safety reasons, I will not use portable audio equipment during the race.
For reasons of certainty in the preparations for the event, I recognize as necessary and valid, that once I have made the online transfer or payment by any means or method, refund requests are not accepted, nor total or partial returns, because it affects the normal development of the organization.
The organization of PANAMA INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, will deliver to the runners registered on the website, date and time designated for this purpose, the commemorative items of the event, namely, bid or runner number, jersey and medal.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the Panama International Marathon described above.
- THE RUNNER COMMITS TO WEAR THE EVENT NUMBER WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED BY THE ORGANIZATION AND WEAR IT ON THE FRONT OF THE T-SHIRT, IN A WAY THAT IT IS VISIBLE TO THE JUDGES.
- THE NUMBERS ARE PERSONAL AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. CHANGE OF DISTANCE IS ALLOWED, PROVIDED THAT THERE IS ANOTHER RUNNER WHO IS WILLING TO MAKE THE SAME CHANGE IN THE DISTANCE OF INTEREST.
- IN NO CASE WILL THE ORGANIZATION REFUND PART OF THE AMOUNT PAID ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE.
- THE RUNNER CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION, THAT HE/SHE HAS TRAINED SUFFICIENTLY TO PASS THE TEST AND THAT THERE IS NO MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION RECOMMENDING NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT.
- THE RUNNER COMMITS TO:
- COMPLY WITH THE RULES OF THE EVENT AND EVERYTHING ESTABLISHED BY THE ORGANIZERS;
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE ORGANIZATION TEAM, THE SECURITY AND EMERGENCY BODY, AND THE VOLUNTEERS.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES MAY LEAD TO REMOVAL FROM THE RACE AND DISQUALIFICATION.
- IN THE EVENT THAT THE RACE IS CANCELED OR SUSPENDED FOR ANY REASON, OR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES OCCUR THAT PREVENT THE RUNNER FROM PARTICIPATING OR COMPLETING THE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- RUNNERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE EVENT ORGANIZERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE ANNOUNCED CIRCUIT OR ROUTE, OR THE START TIME OF THE RACE, AT THEIR FULL DISCRETION.